31 December 2010

A new year.new day.new life.

01.01.2011
New start.
New day.
New life.

everything become a new.
but my heart still the same.
A heart who needs someone to care it
A heart who needs somebody to hug it

I
need
someone
to
love
me.

A person that can take care me
and stay beside me whenever i need.
those the person will appear?
thats the question.

Sometime we meet someone that suit our life
but we did not have any feelings for each other.
Sometime we meet someone we love
but its not a good moment to grab it.

Another...another..another
we passing by to each other everytime.
And one day
we look back
we have lost many of them
that truely can be in together.

I am still lonely.
Facing my life alone

May you be my partner?
May you accompany me?




I hope so.

我需要人陪伴。
你是否愿意呢?



= * =2011= * =
a year i need someone
a year i need have a good start.


No comments:

Post a Comment